Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Another day, another dollar

I spent much of yesterday catching up from being out of town but I need to get some serious work done today. To energize myself, I went to the gym, then headed home through the frigid cold. I warmed up half of a pumpkin waffle (the ones I made a few weeks ago and stored in the freezer), made from the recipe out of Vegan With a Vengeance, except I added chocolate chips. I spread tahini on the warmed waffles, then topped them with banana rings and drizzled the whole mess with blackstrap molasses. Paired with a hot cup of coffee with soy milk, this breakfast has got me feeling almost energized enough to go to Amy's spin class this afternoon. (Almost.) At least I feel energized enough to get some work done today.

No comments:

Post a Comment